By Louloudia Alexiadou, chef of the hotel and restaurant Akrogiali, Olympiada
- 1 small bag of fresh, scrubbed, de-bearded mussels
- 1 ripe tomato cut in thin slices
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- some slices and slivers of lemon
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 1 tea cup olive oil
- a little lemon juice
- a little mustard
- feta cheese crumbled
- a little chili pepper (optional)
- Wash well the mussels and remove their beard.
- Put in a frying pan the oil, the tomato, peppers, lemon, and let them soften. Add the mussels, lemon juice and if needed add some salt. Raise the heat and boil for 5 minutes. When removed from the heat, add parsley and oregano.